FarModena - Spirulina Bio tablets - 80gr
Reggiani Giuseppe farm - Solara (MO) - Farmodena
Tablets made with simple pressure, therefore free of excipients
Spirulina has a high content of vegetable proteins, 60/65% (3 times the proteins of meat);
-Contains all the essential amino acids, Vitamin A, Vitamins of the B complex therefore B1, B2, B3 (inside it we can also find a pseudo vitamin B12), Folic acid, Vitamin C, E, K, H;
- Mineral salts such as iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, calcium.
-It is rich in fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- It has a low calorie content and is low in cholesterol. It is considered a natural supplement for vegetarian and vegan diets, for sportsmen and for those with vitamin deficiencies.
It is useful to take it because:
- It is a natural energizer, thanks to the fact that it represents a food with a complete nutritional profile;
- It is an antioxidant: because it contains iron, phycocyanin, selenium and vitamins capable of reducing free radicals and cellular ageing.
- Decreases the level of bad cholesterol.
- Promotes the purifying action of the liver and kidneys - Protects the nervous system.
- Maintains the right level of sugar in the blood, keeping the glycemic index low.
- It is a natural tonic. - Strengthens the health of hair, nails, eyes and skin elasticity.
- Due to the presence of phosphorus it promotes concentration and memory.
- It is useful in the diet or in low-calorie regimes.
- Fortifies bones, as it contains calcium.
DOSAGE OF SPIRULINA The recommended dose is 5 grams per day. Usually 2 grams are taken at the beginning and gradually increase up to the threshold of 5 grams. For athletes, the dosage can even reach 10 grams.
3g per day For a normal diet (corresponding to 6 tablets to be taken during breakfast and/or lunch).
5g per day For those who follow a vegan diet, those who carry out a particularly strenuous job from a physical point of view or those who play intense sports. In any case, it is advisable to start with 3g per day and then gradually increase the dose up to 5g (which corresponds to 10 tablets).
It is always advisable to consult your doctor in case of particular health conditions or drug treatments in progress, in order to be correctly advised on the appropriate dosage.
|Energy value kj||1414|
|Energy value kcal||338|
|of which sugars||2.5 g|
|of which saturated||2.7g|
Bottega Senza Gluten is a wholesale and retail warehouse.
Our products are carefully selected and prepared for shipment with the utmost care: our customers' satisfaction is our satisfaction.