Skip to product information
1 of 1

Crea - Altromercato

Companera - Dark chocolate - 100 g bar

Regular price €1,80 EUR
Regular price Sale price €1,80 EUR
Sale Sold out
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

CREATE - Cervasca (Cn) - Altromercato

100 g tablet


*°Cocoa mass – *°Brown sugar (29%) - *°Cocoa butter – Emulsifiers: soy lecithin – °Vanilla extract. Cocoa: 70% minimum. * Total Fair Trade ingredients: 99% °

*Ingredients from organic farming

May contain nuts , lactose and milk proteins.

To be consumed as it is, ready for consumption.

Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.

Energy value kj 2406
Energy value kcal 580
Carbohydrates 36.3
of which sugars 28.6
Protein 9.1
Fats 42
of which saturated 25
fibers 10
Sodium 0.2
EAN: 8016225967785
SKU: COM001



Bottega Senza Gluten is a wholesale and retail warehouse.

Our products are carefully selected and prepared for shipment with the utmost care: our customers' satisfaction is our satisfaction.